Better You, Better Me, Better Us
Join the founder of The Bella Network, Alisha White Madison, at Better You, Better Me, Better Us Lunch Workshop. The focus of this half day workshop is to build powerful connections & accountability.
Alisha is the recipient of the 2017 Women of Excellence Game Changer Award from Diversity Professional Magazine, 2017 Women of Color in Stem Educational Leader Award from Women of Color Magazine, and in 2018 received the L.O.V.E. Award for her contributions on building a Sisterhood.
Who Should Attend:
Women of Color who want to learn effective techniques for managing relationships with their leadership, key decision-makers, clients, customers while building a tribe of supporters and advocates.
What You Should Bring:
- Business cards, marketing material or event flyers
- Your business or career questions
- Notepad and pen
- Table top (or handheld) mirror
- Makeup & makeup remover
- Hair scarf or tie-back
- Phone with video recording capability and phone charger cord
- Open mind – leave your EGO at home
- Small purse or bag, if applicable (You will be asked to take a large purse or bag back to your car)
- Slightly worn women’s business attire to donate to Let Us Inc.
What You Should Wear:
- Comfortable shoes
- Business casual
- 2:00 pm Networking Bella Style
- 2:45 pm Workshop (1) The Power of Being Me – Managing Relationships
- 3:45 pm Lunch Bella Style
- 5:00 pm Workshop (2) You’ve Got Questions – We’ve Got Answers to Your Business or Career Questions
- 6:30 pm Networking Bella Style
- 7:00 pm Farewell
(Tickets will not be sold the day of the event so we have ample time to prepare for your arrival.)