Welcome to TheBellaNetwork.com
The Bella Network.com (the “Website”) is made available by The Bella Network, LLC (also referred to herein as “TBN”, we, us, our, or ours). It is open to the worldwide public and is free to all who register. TBN is dedicated to providing visitors to the Website with a highly interactive and positive experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users. We have developed these Terms of Conditions to govern your use of the Website, and we provide content and services to you subject to the following conditions. Your use of the Website tells us you have read and agreed to these Terms of Service. Please read them carefully. These Terms of Conditions are a binding contract between you and TBN, regarding your use of the Website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit the Website.
The Bella Network.com is an online program consisting of content, a process, and a platform on which this program is made available (together called the “Program”).
The content (the “Content”) and inquiry process (the “Process”) used for this Program are provided to you by TBN. The web-application and technical infrastructure (the “Platform”) on which this Program is made available to you are provided to you by TBN. The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by TBN, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. For example, “The Bella Network” is a registered trademark of TBN. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing, by TBN.
1. Before you Access the Website or Program
TBN may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications will be effective immediately upon notice, which may be effected by posting the modified Agreement on the Website or via email. TBN therefore recommends that you review the Agreement posted on the Website periodically to be aware of such modifications. The date of last modification(s) will be indicated on the Website. By continuing to use the Program following such modifications, you acknowledge your acceptance of the modified Agreement. If required by local legislation, you will agree to sign a non-electronic version of this agreement.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements or do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in the agreement, please discontinue using the Website immediately. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account.
2. Membership and Registration on the Website
If you become a member of the Website, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the Website using your name in whole or in part. You specifically agree that TBN is not responsible for unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Website. You understand and agree that the Website is provided “AS-IS” and “As Available” and that TBN assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications, profiles or personalization settings.
TBN reserves the right to terminate membership and deny access to the Website to any person who violates these Terms of Service.
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access the Program and a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. If you do not meet these qualifications, you are not permitted to access this Program for any reason.
3. What the Program is Not Intended For
The Program does not provide you with medical, financial, or professional counseling advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice and/or supervision of professional services, consultation, or supervision you may need. TBN does not assume responsibility or accept liability for the content, accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of information, advice, ideas and opinions appearing on or linked to the Website, or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the dissemination or use of any information advice, ideas and opinions appearing on or linked to the Website. You assume full responsibility and you assume all risk for the use of the content. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all services, products, communications, and other information.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by TBN of the opinions or views expressed by these linked sites and TBN does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or quality of the content contained on these sites. TBN will, under no circumstances, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these third party sites, whether any TBN logo or sponsorship identification is found as part of a co-branding or promotional arrangement. We have no control over such sites.
4. Your Responsibility in Maintaining the Security and Confidentiality of your Account Information
As part of the registration process and setting up an account, you will be asked to select a username and password to access the Program. You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your user name and password. TBN cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge or permission or your failure to comply with this security obligation. However, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by TBN or another related party due to someone else using your account or password. TBN may provide limited and controlled access to private data you enter into the platform to technical personnel if and when a technical question arises regarding the functionality of the Program. By accepting this agreement you acknowledge that you understand and agree with such limited access as described above.
5. Mobile Messaging and Communications
Users who register to receive information delivered via text, SMS or other online or wireless messaging services (collectively, “Mobile Messages”), acknowledge that they understand and agree that carrier messaging and data rates may apply for all messages sent between the user and TBN. Under no circumstances will TBN be responsible for any Mobile Message charges incurred by a user or by a person having access to a user’s wireless device or telephone number.
Users may cancel a specific Mobil Messaging service at any time by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided by TBN at the time a message is received. Users may stop receiving Mobile Messages from TBN at any time by sending a message with the phrase STOP ALL or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Service and Product Purchases
If TBN offers any e-commerce services (including the ability to purchase goods and services) through the Website (“E-Commerce Service”), the following terms and conditions shall apply.
The E-Commerce Service may utilize third party operational service providers. All purchases made through these third party operational service providers are subject to their respective terms and conditions of use.
7. Service and Support
The Program has been built using widely applied technologies as Web browsing and Flash™, proprietary and open source media presentation technologies.
TBN provides no guarantee relative to the operability of such services on any specific computer hardware and software platform. Instructions to access this program and provide technical support are provided in the form of FAQ’s which may be accessed by clicking here.
8. Proprietary rights and confidential information
You acknowledge and agree that the Program contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws and are the sole property of TBN and their licensors. The Program is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties and other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information. TBN owns all intellectual property rights in the Content and Process, and the intellectual property rights in the Platform. All rights in the Program are reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or distribute any portion of the Program without prior express written permission from TBN.
No rights are being granted to you except for the limited license mentioned above. There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship between any user or Member or third party arising solely through the access or use or linking of the Website or site services.
9. Copyright policy
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by TBN infringe your copyright, you or your agent may send to TBN a notice requesting that the material be removed or request it to be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon TBN actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to TBN a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright or 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for details.
You must provide TBN’s Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
TBN’s designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA notices (notifications of claimed copyright infringement) are: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to our customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
We suggest that you consult your legal adviser before filing a notice or counter- notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
10. Disclaimer Regarding Links
Any links provided as part of the Program have been provided as a convenience, but TBN does not control or endorse these linked websites, nor reviewed or approved the content which appears on the linked websites. TBN is not responsible for the legality, accuracy or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any linked websites. You acknowledge and agree that TBN will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods, or services available on or through the linked websites.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
TBN does not endorse nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Platform by anyone other than an authorized TBN representative while acting in its official capacity.
12. Limitation of Liability
TBN nor anyone officially representing TBN, is responsible or liable to you or anyone else for any damages, loss, or injury relating in any way to:
1. The use of or inability to use the Program made available;
2. Any content contained on the Platform;
3. Statements or conduct posted or made publicly available on the Platform;
4. The use of or inability to use the Program made available;
5. Any content contained on the Platform;
6. Statements or conduct posted or made publicly available on the Platform;
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold TBN and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, or other partners, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) which arise directly or indirectly out of or from:
- Your breach of this agreement,
- Any allegation that any materials that you submit to TBN or post on any forums (e.g., message boards, chat rooms) infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party, and
- Your access or use of the website or program
TBN reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with TBN in asserting any available defenses.
This Section shall survive in the event this agreement is terminated for any reason.
This agreement shall remain in effect for as long as you continue to have access to the Program. You agree that TBN, in its sole discretion, may terminate access to the Program and the Platform, in whole or in part, and remove and discard any content within the Platform at the end of the stated program period.
15. Force Majeure
Under no circumstances shall TBN, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or licencors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, loss of data, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
No Professional Advice Disclaimer:
The information contained in or made available through this Website (including but not limited to information contained on blog posts, in text files, videos or in tele classes) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to professional, financial, medical, psychological or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a career, business, or financial coach. We and our partners, licencors or suppliers make no guarantees.
We appreciate your participation in The Bella Network’s retreats, videos, tele-classes, newsletters, programs, workshops, retreat, etc. We’ve taken every effort to ensure we offer content that will help you grow professionally and personally in your business and career endeavors. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money, reach enlightenment, change your monetary status, or change anything in your life or business. Nothing on our Website is a promise or guarantee of such changes. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, self-honesty, patience, openness and tenacity. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, your career and your business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our Website are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual outcomes. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our Website, and we offer no professional, legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
The personal experiences by user comments and testimonials on our Website are not a guarantee of what you should expect to experience. The Bella Network, LLC has not independently examined the specific personal results of any of our retreats, workshops, events, or programs and has not verified any specific experiences, improvements, changes or results therein. These results may or may not be typical, and your results or experiences, if any, will vary and there is a risk that you may not be typical, and your results or experiences will not make any changes. Whatever changes in your life that you make as a result of our retreats, workshops, events or programs is totally up to you based on the factors stated in the guarantees disclaimer above.
17. Prohibited Activities
In connection with your use of the Program, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
1. Copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell or distribute any information, software, products or services obtained through the Program;
2. Access the Program by any means other than through the standard industry – accepted or TBN – provided interfaces;
3. Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or image, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable which may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
4. Impersonate any person or entity, including but without limitation, a TBN official, forum leader, chat room monitor, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with such a person or entity;
5. Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
6. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
7. Use the Program’s communications features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous postings of repetitive text);
8. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
9. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
10. Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
11. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
12. Manipulate or otherwise display the Program by using framing or similar navigational technology;
13. Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party, if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
14. Use the Program for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
15. Use the Program in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Platform or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use of the Program;
16. Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform through hacking, password mining or any other means; and
17. Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the
18. Charge, Billing and Payment
If there is a charge associated with any TBN product or services that you have requested, you agree to pay that charge. The price stated for the product or service excludes all applicable sales, use and other taxes, unless stated otherwise. You are solely responsible for paying such taxes or other charges and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TBN from any failure to make such payments. To pay the charges for a product or service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time of purchase to either TBN or a third party working on behalf of TBN. By providing TBN or a third party with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; and (ii) authorize TBN or a third party to charge you for the product or service using your payment method.
19. Refund and Exchange Policy
We are committed to offering our loyal customers the highest level of personal fulfillment on all of our products or services. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we may understand your concerns, however all purchases are final. No refunds will be issued, unless specified in writing by TBN before the purchase.
20. General Conditions
21. Your use of the Program is at your sole The Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
22. Technical support is available from TBN only via The technical support email address is email@example.com
24. You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Program or Platform or modify another site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Program, TBN, or any other TBN
25. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Program, use of the Program, or access to the Program or Platform without the express prior written permission of
26. TBN may, but has no obligation to, remove accounts that TBN determines in its sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violate any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of
27. Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TBN customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account
28. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Program, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or
1. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam”
29. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive
30. TBN does not warrant that (i) the Program and Platform will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Program and Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Program will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Program or Platform will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Program will be
31. You expressly understand and agree that TBN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE PROGRAM OR PLATFORM; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE PROGRAM; (v) OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PROGRAM AND
32. The law of the State of California governs these Terms of Conditions and any claim or dispute that you may have against TBN without regard to California’s conflict of laws, rules, and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall have no You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against TBN will be exclusively resolved by a court located in the city of Beverly Hills, California. You irrevocably consent to the express and exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such courts.
33. By agreeing to this agreement, you are: (i) WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST TBN BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN; (ii) IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXPRESS AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN THE CITY OF BEVERLY HILLS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US; AND (iii) SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF COURTS LOCATED IN THE CITY OF BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR
34. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, the remainder of the TC will continue in full force and effect.
35. TBN may assign this contract at any time without notice to You may not assign this contract to anyone else.
36. Contact us with questions or problems with this Website or questions about the Terms of Conditions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.