How Shaq is Living The Bella Life

How Shaq is Living The Bella Life

When it comes to managing his personal finances, Dr. Shaquille O’Neal, Ed.D. keeps things simple: He saves and invest 75 percent of his earnings and lives off the other 25 percent. He learned this from his billionaire friends and is now sharing this with young people. Guess what? It sounds like Shaq is living The Bella Life.

Investing in your Retirement and Business Partnership Opportunities

That 75% has allowed Shaq to be the joint owner of 155 Five Guys Burgers restaurants, 17 Auntie Annie’s Pretzels restaurants, 150 car washes, 40 24-hour fitness centers, a shopping center, a movie theater, and several Las Vegas nightclubs. Shaq isn’t focused on going solo but connecting with great business partners.

Sure, saving 75% of his business holdings and the $22 million per year he makes from his endorsement deals may seem easy because he has so much but it is a life. Well, let’s just ask Shaq, “It is not about how much money you make. The question is are you educated enough to KEEP it.” Shaq knows how important it is to do your due diligence and create a thriving partnership where everyone does what it take to make it work.

Leadership Development of Yourself and Others

In 2012, Shaq received a PH.D. degree focused on organizational learning and leadership, with a specialty on human resource development to go along with his MBA; for his PH.D. thesis he studied how CEO’s and business leaders use humor as part of the work environment.  Shaq loves learning about leadership, especially leadership based on purpose and helping others to become better leaders.

Learn how The Bella Network is helping to empower the organizational learning and leadership development of women of color and link them to other professionals in their quest to develop thriving partnerships.

Click here to check out his interview with Inc. This Morning Newsletter


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.